More meatballs, but made from veggies. More pasta, but made from chickpeas. Grab the recipe 👇 #ResolveToEatMorePasta
1. Cook the 1 cup cauliflower florets and 1/2 cup of mushrooms in a pot of boiling water for about 5 mins, until fork-tender. Drain well.
2. Pulse 1.5 cups cooked brown rice, plus the cauliflower and the mushrooms, through a food processor or high speed blender until semi-smooth.
3. Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl and combine with ⅓ cup of oat flour or almond meal, 2 tsps spices (chili powder, paprika, and/or cumin), 1 tsp soy sauce, 2 eggs. Stir until everything is incorporated. Roll into balls.
4. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add 2 boxes of Banza Chickpea Spaghetti. Cook according to package instructions, then strain, rinse and reserve.
5. While the pasta cooks, heat a thin layer of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat – add the balls and cook for a few minutes on each side – they will need to be gently turned every so often to get browned all the way around.
6. Serve with marinara sauce and cooked Banza.
Non ho parole! 😍
Salam Aleykum😈 Sehfeye Buyrun!! ---Avto Like---
با پستت خیلی حال کردم
Love it! ❤️❤️❤️